Re: [K12OSN] is dhcp on port 1067 necessary?

well, I'm embarassed.  The trouble I was having is
that when I tried to boot knoppix, it failed.  But it
looks like I might not have enough ram for that.  I
booted knoppix into text mode and it worked fine.
eth0 got an IP address on port 67 and I was able to
ping.

Thanks for inspiring me to try it again.

-Rob