[K12OSN] New FC3 server, how to export /home correctly?

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 20:20:54 UTC 2005

I have successfully installed FC3 via NFS to 2
classroom servers and will install to a third
tomorrow.  TONIGHT, I want to set up the "main" server
that will export /home out to the other servers.

What do I need to do to make sure that I set up this
server correctly?  I have installed all of these FC3
boxes with NO firewall and NO SELinux.

Please tell me what settings should be in /etc/exports
and /etc/fstab and all the others settings that need
to be tweaked on the /home server and the other
servers.

Thank you.