[K12OSN] legousbtower driver

Gary Frederick gary.frederick at jsoft.com
Tue May 10 18:08:42 UTC 2005

Seek and ye shall find
  clues...

I finally noticed I was getting a legousbtower in
$ lsmod
so I looked closer at /dev and found /dev/legousbtower0
  :-D a clue!!!

This is after trying knoppix and SuSE...
  and reading lots of stuff from google
  and sleeping after getting frustrated...

I can now download leJos to the LEGO RCX. Next I see if I can get
anything to work.

This was a chance to look at udev and at differences between
distributions - woo hoo.

Gary