[K12OSN] pxe question

I have access to a few old dell optiplex boxes that support PXE. I'd like them to be thin clients to an LTSP box, but a couple of problems:

There already is a windows based dhcp server in place for the entire WAN that I can't move. Also I don't have a way to put the server next to the clients so the dual NIC method and a small private network won't work either.

Any ideas?