Re: [K12OSN] OT-Jammin 125 no loading

Quoting cliebow downeast net:

> ..so the things download a kernel just like any other pc..from what iread it
> sounded like id have to flash an eeprom or something..i still have the ppc
> thin client here of yours..chuck

...on the ones that you actually put a pci card into, you won't need to do
anything...if you use the onboard (NUS,EUS models), you'll just need to go into
the setup and tell it to boot DHCP instead RDP and set the bios option to
Auto.....did you ever get a chance to try the ppc model? I haven't yet but will
bring one to Gould Academy next month and see what can be done, if anything,
with them...John

John T. Leonard
Technology Coordinator
MSAD No. 41