[K12OSN] Is SquidGuard Working?

I have SquidGuard enabled and I think I configured correctly, because when I start the service it gave me no errors. I opened a browser and typed in the server name with the port number it is listening to (8080) and the Fedora test page appears.

My question is how do I really know its working and is there a basic test I can run to prove that it is working?

--Mark