Re: [K12OSN] Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration

R. Scott Belford wrote:
It got as far as RedHat being willing to set up an alternative list for
teachers just as it hosts the K12OSN.

Yikes... with the future shift away from redhat, perhaps it should *not* be hosted there. Thoughts?

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director