Re: [K12OSN] Best FTP Server

Debbie Schiel wrote:
Which do people recommend I use?

I think the only FTP server that *comes* with K12LTSP is vsftpd -- but it works great. :)

The newer version might have wuftpd and such, but I know the older versions only had vsftpd. Try 'yum install vsftpd' -- and see if it installs.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a webmin module for administering it -- it might be good ol' command line editing the config file.

-Shawn

(someone correct me if I'm wrong, please!)

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director