[K12OSN] Re: OSX Help

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon May 23 13:37:10 UTC 2005

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/

Jim, is your copy different than Mark's notes (which came from your docs, if I'm
following the thread correctly)?  Even if it's just a bit different, I'd encourage you
to post in on the wiki, as just another example.  There's no such thing as too much
documentation, particularly with regard to examples.  I own about a dozen books on perl,
and they overlap quite a lot.  But each one has at least one nugget of info that the all
the others don't, and that one nugget makes having the book worthwhile.  Your copy, if
it's even just a bit different, might be just the thing for someone trying to solve a
problem, whereas the one that's there might not work for that first someone, but will be
perfect for someone else.

Petre