[K12OSN] Print Quota

I am interested to find out how many administrators on this list use print quota at there site? I have cups set up with 2 printers in my sandbox environment. I am able to restrict my test users to 50 pages per week, but there are a few things that I noticed Cups can not do or is not doing.

1. When a user reaches their max quota for the week, they are not alerted of this, there is no indication that the print limit has been reached.

2. I have five groups they are Administrators, Teachers,Staff, Students and IT. I am not able to successfully set different quote limits for each group. I would also like to set priorities for each group. The Administrator and Teacher would get priority on certain prints and staff would get priority on the office printer.

if anyone on this list has a successful Cups print quota environment, can you please post your configurations, or guide me to free software that can accomplish this.

TIA

--mark