Re: [K12OSN] SAMBA/LDAP install problems

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 at 11:56 AM +0000 wrote:
>I have attached an error.log generated by using > error.log while
>rerunning
>the command.  Note that none of the error messages made it into the log
>(they still went to terminal).

I'm the author of the smbldap docs you're using to set this up....I still
need you to answer a couple questions so we can attack this from the right
starting point.  What distro are you using?  And....did you use the
smbldap-installer script?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School