Re: [K12OSN] Mac mini as a terminal...any caveats?

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
How do you plan on running them?

I'm curious of any caveats running *any* ppc clients at thin clients. I booted my first iMac to linux as a thin client today (it was cool, just hold the N key down.. awesome) -- I'm curious if sound, local usb, etc works on PPC clients. I tried to get sound working, to no avail, so before I keep poking, I figured I'd ask if it was part of the PPC image.

Thanks!

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers