[K12OSN] W2K authentication and home folders

Rene Smit RSMIT at tekotago.ac.nz
Tue Nov 8 21:00:04 UTC 2005

We are in the process of trialing K12LTSP.  We have completed an install using the CD images available on K12LTSP.org and it runs like a dream.  What we are having trouble with is configuring the system so the users logging on from a LTSP client get their authentication from our W2K server.  We also want to be able to have our students home folders on the W2K server.  Working through various information we have been able to get to the stage of viewing folders on the W2K server but would appreciate it if anyone has a complete HOW TO that explains what is actually happening.

Thanks,  Rene Smit