[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Add your site to the LTSP/K12LTSP, map

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:32:02 UTC 2005

> Just zoom in. Nothing is covered up.
> BTW anyone know how to add a photo or edit the text after you have
> already put it up?

My understanding is

1.  If you add yourself again with a photo, it just adds the photo and
there's only one listing (I'm guessing you have to type the name
exactly the same)
2.  If you add yourself and another "shout-out" it just adds the
"shout-out" text that that which is already there
3.  If you really feel you have messed up, just email me and as the
administrator, I remove your listing and you can start over.

Limited administrative functions, but I am hoping they will improve...

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct