[K12OSN] I need some software to automate the recess buzzers

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Nov 2 17:03:03 UTC 2005

This sounds like it would be an awesome little application.

Some form of a gui to create an editable schedule(s) that can be applied
to the current day/week/month/etc...
With the ability to record from a mic an announcement and plug it in at
a specified time, as well as play default sounds...
then even if it only output to the soundcard that would be something
that most PA-systems could utilize(probably a bit easier than a parallel
port)

Times like these I wish I were a programmer!

--Huck