[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Add your site to the LTSP/K12LTSP map

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:17:44 UTC 2005

> There is another map that Skolelinux/Debian-Edu maintains, which
> currently is mainly aimed at schools in Europe. It's at
>
> http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/user_experience/test_schools/

I also created another Frappr map for "Open Source" program use in
schools, not limited to K12/LTSP and thin-client.  So schools who are
using Moodle, Samba, Open Office, Firefox, Apache, etc. can also show
what other benefits the Open Source community is providing schools.
It hasn't been as popular as the k12ltsp.com map, but I'm hoping it
will catch on at some point:

www.K12OpenSource.com

Steve

--