Re: [K12OSN] NFS Mount /home....Users Menus missing

> If I create new users it works perfect.  Very frustrating, this
> should be so simple.

Actually let me correct that, if I add new users without /home mounted over
NFS it works perfect.  If I add a new user with NFS mounted it seams to hang
and not create the user.

I have now synced the users by copying /etc/shadow, /etc/password, /etc/group,
and /etc/gshadow files between boxes (used webmin cluster on last try).
Should I be doing something else?