[K12OSN] K12LTSP Live CD?

light being lighthumor at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:18:16 UTC 2005

Knoppix 3.9 has an easily-started freenx server.  I downloaded a client and
logged into it quite easily from a windows machine.

I didn´t find the other components of LTSP though - TFTP, DHCP, NFS, etc.

Kurumin linux allows installing LTSP onto it easily, however required
installing to CD first.

I assume it would be easy to install and create another live-cd from the
hard drive.