[K12OSN] Success! Only, I cant get eth0 do right! (was Old, Creaky Toshiba 2100CDS Laptops As Clients?)

Micro Man microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sun Sep 18 23:21:27 UTC 2005

Are you doing a default install of K12LTSP?  The reason I ask is that
the default install uses two NICs.  eth0 is set to 192.168.0.254, and
eth1, which hooks up to the main LAN, uses DHCP.  ISC DHCPD is turned on
to serve IP addresses to any DHCP-using terminals.

Tell us more about this boot image that you found.  Is it a Rom-O-Matic
image?

--TP