[K12OSN] Local devices-particularly USB thumbdrives on IceWM (Gnome)...K12LTSP

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Mon Sep 19 03:50:22 UTC 2005

David,

For the hotplug stuff, like usb devices, you don't need to specify the
devices in lts.conf.  So, in your example below, you can leave out the
'LOCAL_DEVICE_03' line.

Just make sure you get the updated scripts from the wiki.

Also, what Scott balneaves and I are working on now will pretty much
blow away all the old methods for doing this.  More details on that in
the coming weeks.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org