[K12OSN] Printer GUI

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Mon Sep 19 20:03:25 UTC 2005

Last Friday my K12LTSP 4.4 server crashed due to a hard drive problem.
Rather than attempt to do a bare-metal restore I simply started over
again from the 4.4 CDs, since /home is NFS mounted from another server.
I must have missed something because now I don't have the GUI printer
configuration options.  I used to be able to go to Desktop/Preferences
and there would be a "Printing" option.  Now there's not.  What did I
miss in the setup process, and what do I need to do to get it back?

--
C-ya,
Mark