[K12OSN] rsyncing repositories

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 17:02:45 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info.  I've been playing around with
the local repository and I have another question.

Which of the 12 repositories in /etc/yum.repod.d/ can
be replaced with my local one?  I'm rsyncing
k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-5.0.0-32bit-all/ and
k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::webmin.

I don't think that livna and freshrpms are on my local
repository, but what about the various fedora repos?
(fedora-core, fedora-extras, etc).  I guess I really
don't fully understand what is included in the
K12LTSP-5.0.0-32bit-all module.

-Rob

--- Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>

mirrorlist=http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/mirrors/k12ltsp-5.0-$basearch