[K12OSN] Need help setting up RDP login via terminal K12LTSP 5.0 *CORRECTION*

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Tue Aug 15 21:57:25 UTC 2006

John,

Shouldn't need to...but I would to be safe. Also, what version of
Windows TS are you running? What role do you have Windows TS in? For
example, you can have TS set up so that it is set up to only allow
connections for administrative purposes or you can set TS up so it is
truly a Terminal Server. It depends on the role you have it set up as.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy
Director of Technology