[K12OSN] Re:Adobe Reader 7 shows blank page in Firefox

Hello list,

I finally cured this problem( after many hours of head scratching). This
is why i have no hair! I was fighting with rpm 7.0.5. I was
symlinking/unsymlinking,yada,,yada,was missing the web_browser_plgin, file
to integrate with Firefox.,.
 I checked and adobe has v 7.0.8 rpm now. Installed this and Acro Reader
views PDF's in the web browser , no probs.
So, if wanting latest/greatest, Adobe Reader for Firefox/Linux, make sure
you search for   v. 7.0.8 rpm at Adobes site.

Thanks,
Barry Cisna