Re: [K12OSN] Replacing old AGP card

On Dec 13, 2006, at 12:25 PM, Rob Owens wrote:
Mine is Nvidia. I think that's what he ment.

Burke,

Is it an ATI card or an Nvidia?  Huck said ATI, but I
can't find anything on an ATI 5200FX.

By the way, MythTV is a concern to me -- I'd love to
be able to use this thin client to run mythfrontend.

-Rob

--- Burke Almquist <balmquist mindfirestudios com>
wrote:

I actually happen to have one, its a 5200FX. Great
MPEG 2
acceleration with the binary drivers considering the
age of the
hardware.
I bought it for a MythTV box.