Re: [K12OSN] NX Server port 9200

I have been to that page but, port 9200 is out of the range that the server should be connecting to the client, even if "Enable SSL encryption of all traffic" was not selected.  Maybe the server is trying to treat the remote workstation like a thin client?  I noticed some bootp traffic generated from the server when I attempt to login.  How would I be able to disable the thin client "server" to test to see if that is interfering?

Jeremy Rempel

Perhaps the page at the following link will help:
http://www.nomachine.com/ar/view.php?ar_id=AR12B00108

In our setup, I've had no trouble connecting to our school's K12LTSP
servers that are running freenx from over the Internet, with the
client set to "Enable SSL encryption of all traffic".

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org