Re: [K12OSN] Image creation software

I've only used G4U (g4l didn't work right for me, and it was much less mature).

It will clone anything, but I must admit I've never used SATA, so I'm not sure how it handles anything but IDE.

I've even cloned old Mac OS8 machines with G4U, I just take out the drives and put them in a junker P133.  Same goes for USB only machines, I just pluck out the drives and use that old pentium for cloning.  (It's a pain in the butt for the old tray load iMacs, as those drives are HORRIBLE to get out, but it still works in a pinch)

-Shawn