[K12OSN] Server hardware

Quigg, Dale dale.quigg at aspentech.com
Fri Feb 3 17:17:05 UTC 2006

I'm not very current on server hardware prices, but I was pretty amazed to
see this on ebay;
 - IBM X325 1U Server,
 - Dual Opteron 2.0GHz
 - 8GB RAM
 - 80GB IDE HD
Buy It Now $1700, 32 available

If this is ho-hum, I apologize for the noise.
Dale

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and
permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any
printout thereof.