Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Authenticating from and Mounting OSX Volumes

yes...very easily. takes not more than a few steps. I use NFS for my ltsp servers...make sure to share your folders on os x using nfs. set up ltsp server to authenticate to ldap. edit your fstab file to mount the nfs file system...by default, os x users have their nfs home folders mounted on /Network/Servers/NameOfYourServer. Make sure you os x users have a login shell chosen for their user account. This can be found under 'workgroup manager'...this step is very important to check...I believe by default os x accounts are set up with no login shell chosen....MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ONE CHOSEN. Reboot your ltsp server once authentication is set up, and login. I'm going from memory right now, so if you want more detailed steps, respond to this and I'll write tomorrow from work.

Brad