[K12OSN] LTSP and California Educators Show

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:20:35 UTC 2006

I'm providing 40 thin-client Linux / Open Source lab at the CUE.org
show in March in
Palm Springs, California.  We're doing a series of workshops on open
source programs for education in the lab, and will have information on
linux and open source for the attendees of the show.  The computers
will also be their main email garden, and where the attendees fill out
their show evaluations.  We'll also be providing printing services,
specifically for attendess to print boarding passes for flights home.

We have seven presentation hours scheduled, the tentative outline is
here:  http://www.writely.com/View.aspx?docid=bacgk3ggdtgkb

Just letting the group know.  Feedback most welcome.

Steve
--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct