Re: [K12OSN] LTSP-4.2 Update-2 available

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, David Trask wrote:

Huh.....this is weird...because using K12LTSP beta 7 or 8....

This is not weird at all. Bug fixes and new features were tested during
the K12LTSP 5.0 beta cycle. Once said fixes/features were proven, they
were accepted by the up-stream LTSP project and included in their next
update. What is so weird about that?

-Eric

Gideon Romm
and I had it all working (FL_TeacherTool.....control, monitor....the
works) at NELS....we just followed the how-to in your documentation.  Paul
Flint of the Edubuntu project was quite impressed with it....in fact it
was a huge selling point for K12LTSP.  Are you saying it shouldn't have
worked?  (we did this June 19th)  It did work and I have lots of
witnesses.  It worked on whatever beta was current the week before the
19th and it was indeed K12LTSP 5 as I was demoing the local devices thing
as well.   Hmmmm.....