[K12OSN] success stories?

Hi all,

Got a question from eSchool News editor Corey Murray today:

"we wanted to ask whether you know of any schools, or districts in
particular that (a) have successfully moved to an open source platform
or, conversely (b) have struggled in attempts to do so."

That's pretty much a FAQ on this list, but I don't know the answer off
the top of my head.  Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Please cc: cmurray eschoolnews com in your reply.

Thanks lazyweb!

--Tom