Re: [K12OSN] vlc multicast (whoohoo! ) pulling preferences

Peter Hartmann wrote:
Hey all,
i finally got vlc multicast working.  Wow, I can't beleive how well it
works and syncs in a lab!  Even the sound syncs perfectly!  But I'm
trying to get the right settings for vlc for everyone. I tried putting
a  .vlc folder in /etc/skel with all the right stuff but it doen't get
pulled from there when I start vlc from a client. Does anybody know
how to do this?

Thanks!
peter