[K12OSN] VNC and LTSP terminal client problem

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Thu Jun 1 20:55:30 UTC 2006

Have you tried Webmin, www.webmin.com?  It works well for a remote
management application for the servers.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26
(251) 238-1890 cell
1*4238*104 SouthernLinc
rmcdaniel at indata.us

 er using VNC so I can log in as root to the server rather than the terminal login that I am getting? Thanks!  Casey Mynott                                                                                                     Technology Education                                                                                                     CE London Secondary School                                                                                     Richmond, British Columbia, Canada