[K12OSN] OT: Tech Supervisor Position in Cottage Grove, OR Posted

Quentin Hartman qhartman at lane.k12.or.us
Thu Jun 15 20:38:04 UTC 2006

Colleagues-

The job I mentioned the other day in Cottage Grove has been officially
posted. The posting can be downloaded from
http://www.slane.k12.or.us/index.pl/home/departments/personnel . The
closing date for applications is the 21st of June, so if you are
interested, get those resume's polished up and sent in ASAP.

Several of you asked why I am leaving South Lane after my previous
announcement. Simply put, I've been presented an opportunity to do
really interesting work with a company in Corvallis, and I decided that
if I'm going to take a risk with my career, that time is now. Who knows?
Maybe in a year I'll come crawling back and beg for my old job back, but
the only way to find out is to try, so here I go! It was a tough choice
as South Lane is a really great place to work with a really outstanding
group of people. There will be a lot that I will miss down here.

Additionally, there is also an "Integrated Technology" position posted
at the link above. This is a teaching position at Cottage Grove High
School in our state of the art Engineering Technology lab. This thing is
really incredible. The date on the posting indicates that they have
closed it, but they are still looking for good applicants. Their initial
pool was less than they had hoped, so if you are inclined to make a move
to the beautiful southern Willamette Valley, this also might be a good
opportunity for you get it done.

--
-Quentin Hartman-

Technology Coordinator