[K12OSN] K12LTSP - How easy was that!

Luke Maslany l.maslany at coventry.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 13:13:42 UTC 2006

Try:

rdesktop remote.server.fqdn -g 1024x768 -a 16 -r sound:remote

Where:
 -g defines the screen geometry - this can also be given as a percentage
(-g 50%)
 -a defines colour depth (so 16 = 16bit; 24 = 24bit, etc...)
 -r sound :remote redirects the audio to the local client

If I recall you can also specify the user: -u username

It's been a while since I've played with it so please forgive me if I've
made a mistake!

Luke