[K12OSN] How stable is version 5? How are folks doing with it?

I'm looking for some opinions and experiences with the new version of
K12LTSP.  I have been right out straight so I have not laid eyes on it,
but this weekend is NELS (Northeast Linux Symposium) so I'm planning to
teach/demo it then....thus I have some "playing" to do this week.  Just
wondering how it's working for folks.  Any gotcha's?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org