[K12OSN] LTSP authentication reset

Hi, all

I follow this instruction to config my LTSP clients to authenticate against Mac OS X server Open Directory. I play around with LDAP setting and set it incorrectly (rather than the server IP, I put the Base DN). Now I cannot login using the local user (admin or student accounts that I created)

Is there anyway to get back in to reset the setting through command line or GUI?

And anyone actually get LTSP clients to authenticate with Mac OS 10.4.6 Open Directory? I read posts stated to use NFS mount but have no steps listed. Please give me the links if you got it work?

Thanks,