Re: [K12OSN] NELS & FOSS-Education Association

I'm interested in this a well, please add me to the list if it turns out to be a nationwide group.

Also, I'd like to host a conference in the Intermountain West if there is enough interest. I'm in SE Idaho and we have world class hunting and fishing, skiing, rafting, backpacking, and mountain biking out here...

Ben Nickell