[K12OSN] Online Portfolios

My school is looking to have students present a portfolio of thier work online. This is a "career" portfolio which would be the best work from the student's year(s) at our school. In essence, they will be creating a structured web page (similar to creating an online profile page).

Anyone have any experience with this?

Can you recommend any software/services?

Thanks,

Nick Fenger
Trillium Charter School
Portland, OR