Re: [K12OSN] Online Portfolios

Nick Fenger wrote:
My school is looking to have students present a portfolio of thier work online. This is a "career" portfolio which would be the best work from the student's year(s) at our school. In essence, they will be creating a structured web page (similar to creating an online profile page).

Hi Nick,

If I was doing this I would setup Plone.

Pupils can upload content to their own folder then you can just link and publish the bits you want for the public view.

the new 2.1.3 version is a load better than older ones. They are moving fast.

HTH

Simon