[K12OSN] OSticket a good trouble ticket prog

Larry McPherson lmcpherson at mail.sumner.k12.me.us
Tue Mar 14 13:01:33 UTC 2006

Another good one is "Hot Open Tickets"
http://hotopentickets.sourceforge.net/index.html which allows web access
to the MySQL database.  Can assign rights to users, limiting what they
can do.  I use this for one High School and three Grammar Schools.  Kids
and administrators can see what action has been taken on their Trouble
Call, plus my "to-do" list stays current.  If the Trouble Call is not on
the list - I don't work on it.  This helps in preventing the hallway
requests when I'm in a building.

Larry