[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.30 Released

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 23:06:39 UTC 2006

On 3/7/06, Peter Hartmann <ascensiontech at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Robert,
> i got your chat after you signed off. To answer your question, not
> yet.  I'm not really sure where I've gone wrong.   Did I ever tell you
> that to get vnc broadcasting I had to borrow vnc.so from a 32-bit
> install?  Maybe that has something to do with it.   And maybe Eric can
> test Fl_TT on his el4 x86_64 setup.  I guess the first suspect is the
> libgcc inconsistency.

I also suspect it's because you are running 64bit. Since, I copied the
vnc.so, libgcc and libstdc++ from outside the ltsp-tree (the main OS)
it worked because both are 32 bit. But if your ltsp-tree LBE is 32bit
and the main OS is 64bit then you can't copy them. Although, I have no
experience with x86_64 so I could be totally wrong.

> I guess I should update to the latest libgcc.  I wonder if I can just
> update this one without updating everything?  I've been meaning to do
> full backup and do an update.   Maybe this is the time.

My advice is don't start changing to many things around. Sometimes you
may make things worse.

--
Robert Arkiletian