[K12OSN] Way OT: Track all web activity on my network with logging and report

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 15:46:22 UTC 2006

You might also want to check out Censornet (www.censornet.com) which also uses Dansguardian for its filtering.  Also no gui... it uses a web-based interface.  Ours is configured to force everyone to authenicate before allowing Internet access.  Through its web interface, you can generate web activity reports for specific users, specific sites, or just a list any accesses to banned/filtered-out sites.  Another feature I like is that it by default blocks network adapter MACs that it doesn't recognize.

David Whitmer
Media and Technology Director
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)