[K12OSN] Meeting with district

Steve Gilmore stegil at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:32:46 UTC 2006

I agree with Ray G that a good BSD will perform equally well at almost 0$ .
All you need is a spare PC a few nic cards.
Monowall was the 1st firewall I used but have since migrated to PFsense a
fork of Monowall. It has a few more features.Both have web interfaces for
configuration/monitoring and great community support.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/
http://www.pfsense.com/

Cheers
SteveG