[K12OSN] [OT] Ticket tracker

Mark Gumprecht gumprechtm at msad3.org
Wed Nov 15 18:29:29 UTC 2006

I'm in the process of switching (for the last 8 mos.) from IRM (
http://irm.stackworks.net/) which has not been bad, just looking for
particular features. To this one that is a little more polished;
http://glpi-project.org/spip.php?lang=en  . what I like about this
project, is that it will integrate with this project:
http://ocsinventory.sourceforge.net/. The ocs inventory will scan the
network and find machines as well as having the ability to easily script
the inventory of a machine that logs into the network. Then the GLPI has
built into the program the ability to import all the machines and
inventory from ocs reports.
Mark

--
Mark Gumprecht