[K12OSN] User already logged in prompt

STAMPS, RANE RSTAMPS at bentonville.k12.ar.us
Mon Nov 13 21:54:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

            I am running Fedora Core 5 with LTSP 4.2 and I have set up
an environment for kinder guarders to play educational games.  Well to
be convenient for the teacher and my self, I set up one user for all 7
classrooms.  So the thin pxe's to the server and they login using the
same account and it puts up a prompt that says "User is already Logged
in."  then with buttons that say "Login anyways" and "Cancel".  Is
anyone aware of a way to hide this prompt or disable it.

Thank you,

Rane Stamps

K12OSN at redhat.com

For more info see <http://www.k12os.org <http://www.k12os.org/> >