[K12OSN] edit login session choices2?

Peter Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Sun Sep 3 00:33:06 UTC 2006

This has changed several times over the years (which is rather
frustrating, frankly).  In version 5, the Session configuration files
are stored in /usr/share/xsessions/.  If you remove the icewm.desktop
and kde.desktop files (or better, just rename them to, say,
icewm.desktop.not.used, in case you ever want them back), they'll not
appear under the Sessions menu.  You'll have to choose Disconnect on the
client or reboot the client for the change to appear.

Petre