[K12OSN] OT: Shutdown Linux from Windows?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Sep 5 20:00:14 UTC 2006

you can ssh into the machine...and run the 'shutdown' command.
not really sure how to do that via a script...and not sure if there is
an application on sourceforge maybe that someone has already written
that will take a config list of servers and passwords to do this for you
automagically.

Putty is what I use for an ssh client in windows...downloadable here:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

--Huck