[K12OSN] HP Laptop as a thin client

Sabino Sakells ecoblue at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:41:51 UTC 2007

Hello, I am a Harbor City school student doing a project on LTS, and I was
trying to get my HP dv2025nr laptop to work as a thin client. Unfortunately
it got through a lot of the set up until it tried to mount /proc, when it
said "BIOS32 says PCI NIC, but no PCI NIC????" This laptop is running
Windows, and I was to understand that all I had to do was enable network
boot, put that at the top of the boot order, and it would work. How would I
fix this? I need all the help I can get.

--
Sincerly,
Sabino